Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ashleys blog!

So my wife Ashley happens to be the coolest girl ever.. and she bought me an iTouch, which I totally had NO idea I was getting.. Im pretty addicted to it, and Im excited to be able to get pictures of things that I normally wouldnt because of the size of my Canon Rebel!
Anyways she just did a shoot of some of our friends the other day (Steph and Craig) before they leave for Australia and thought I would share the link to her blog in case you wanted to see!
Ashleys Blog
She is seriously so talented, can you believe that she has only been shooting a little over a year! Amazing..


Anyways headed out to shoot for a few different photo projects today {Project 50 and the Stranger Project}  Hope everyone enjoys their FRIDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Love you! So glad you are enjoying it! Haha, mine was so fun the short time it lasted. :( We are always missing you here! So much.. It is so nice ot see your face and hear your voice when we talk now, since Skype never worked right for us.. :/ Missing you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, fabulous shot of Steph and Craig! I miss all you guys, Todd, Ash, Aspen, Sabien, Steph and Craig! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete