Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday

Had an exhausting day out shooting today, but I feel I got a lot accomplished! So thats good..
Everytime I'm downtown there is this one store that I frequently pass where the man sells ties and suits and such. I personally do not have a need for any of it, yet the man is always outside and always tries to get you to come into the store! EVERY TIME! So today as I was passing him I did everything I could to try to show that I was not interested (Not making eye contact etc...) and he STILL asked me to come in!
Then it HIT me.. This man must ask EVERY single person that comes by his store whether they are interested or not! MAAYBE this is what I should be doing with my photography business! I mean.. its a bit much I think, but what better way to get your name out then tell EVERY SINGLE PERSON you see whether they could use your service or not? Just a little food for thought that I came across..

Got some great shots of this little man today, although I did not catch his name or his Mommies contact info..  Please email me at toddbedo@gmail.com if you want the full size of any of these as these downsized versions will not print well!
He reminded me so much of my son Aspen I just couldnt resist!
Anyways much more to come from today and who knows what tomorrow will bring!








1 comment: