Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June!!

I just wanted to post that I am pretty stoked that it is June now.. Even though it feels like I've been away from Ashley FOREVER, if I look back on it time really is moving quickly! I still remember when I was two months away from my mid tour getting all excited! Now Im just a little over two months until coming home to my family PERMANENTLY! I have already promised that unless it is completely out of my control I will never leave their side again.. If I have to come back to Korea again, there is NO WAY its going to be without them this time.. Ash and I have been married over 3 years now and only spent half of that time together because of this job and that is not the way it is supposed to be at all.. We knew what we were in for when we signed up, but I dont think we quite realized exactly how things would turn out. Im so grateful though that I have such an amazing wife that supports me and is there for me through anything! Many marriages fail because of separation like ours, but I truly believe that we have only grown stronger from it, and now there is nothing that could ever take us apart!
I love you Ashley Ann.. and I cant wait to grow old with you :)

Retro picture of Ash and I back in the day :)

1 comment:

  1. Counting down.. We will be together in Florida for a long time though! Then hopefully no deployments for a long time! <3

    ReplyDelete