Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not right

Its been a little while since I wrote on here and I figured I was overdue. I have been working very hard on our website as I want to be able to launch it sometime in August around when I get home! Its pretty exciting but this Korea thing has been taking a toll on us.
I never really imagined it would be THIS hard to be away from Ashley for a year. I knew it wouldnt be easy and its safe to say I knew I would hate my life, but this is just getting unbearable. Sorry for being cheesy but a married couple should never forget what its like to hold the love of their life in their arms. They should never forget what it feels like to hold their hand and know that you truly care for each other and are there for each other..
I mean, just imagine knowing that your loved one is crying and needs to talk to someone, but there is NO one there for her, and you cant do anything to comfort her.. Its the most powerless feeling in the world and it breaks my heart. No matter of money or success could ever be worth it, and I really dont know how others do it..
Enough rambling.. Back to working on the site, I just had to clear my mind so I can concentrate!
A few more months..

No comments:

Post a Comment